Popular arena fighter Brawlhalla just announced a new Halo: Combat Evolved event, featuring Master Chief, the Arbiter, and more.
You can read the event’s description below:
In the 26th century, humanity relentlessly fights for survival in an enduring conflict set against the backdrop of an enigmatic and ancient ringworld.
Now, the unlikely allies – the Master Chief and the Arbiter – join the Grand Tournament as Epic Crossovers featuring unique weapon Skins, lock-in animations, dedicated roster spots, and custom Signature FX featuring Guilty Spark and The Flood.
Train to become a Spartan yourself by trying out the new Oddbrawl Game Mode and battling on the new Halo Map!
Additional UNSC and Covenant forces join the fight including Avatars and Emojis featuring Cortana, a Grunt Explosion KO Effect, a Banshee Sidekick. Find these and more Brawlhalla: Combat Evolved items in Mallhalla.
The Master Chief
- “Thought I’d try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little.”
- A man alone, even among his own kind. The Master Chief is a legendary Spartan-II super soldier and defender of humanity from galactic threats around every corner.
- Mirrors the abilities of Isaiah (Blasters/Cannon).
- “What would you have your Arbiter do?”
- Once the most respected warrior in the Covenant, the Arbiter was stripped of rank and betrayed by the Prophets, now he fights alongside humanity and the Master Chief.
- Mirrors the abilities of Sidra (Sword/Cannon).
Brawlhalla is currently free-to-play on Windows PC and Mac (both via Steam), as well as Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.