Polish indie developer Purple Ray Studio has announced Boti, a cute new 3D platformer.
The new platformer starring the titular miniature robot is in development for Windows PC (via Steam) and will launch sometime in 2023.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Venture into a hidden world inside a computer – explore its secrets and save it from viruses! Boti is a dynamic combination of 3D platformer and action-adventure game. Play solo or with a friend in seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op.
Take on the role of a cute, energetic bot named Boti, a data courier who lives in a dynamic world hidden inside a computer!
- Platforming – Use dynamic platforming moves such as double jump, dash, hover, climb, and more!
- Files – Gather data files scattered throughout the system. Collect and upload them for rewards!
- Sliding – Glide down musical slides that play tunes as you go!
- Combat – Fight unique enemies inspired by computer viruses and glitches!
- Hovercraft – Hop into a hover-cart to race, drift, and explore!
- Co-op – Play alone or with a friend – online or split screen!
- Magnetism – Use your built-in magnetism to push and pull objects (or yourself) in awesome combos!