Ubisoft has revealed a new pair of Assassin’s Creed Mirage Edition Gunnar Glasses from high-end glassesmaker Gunnar Optiks, just in time for the game’s worldwide release.
The new Assassin’s Creed Mirage Edition Gunnar Glasses are now available for ordering, and have a price set at $84.99. Here’s some more glamour shots:
Here’s a rundown on the swanky new shades:
Enhance your visual experience and protectyour eyes with GUNNAR. Explore theimmersive world of ninth century Baghdad asyou step into the robes of Basim Ibn Ishaq as hegrows from amateur thief to master Assassin.
- Precision engineered polymer frame material
- Sturdy multi-barrel hinges
- GUNNAR patented lens technology
- G-Shield™ lens coating: anti-reflective, smudgeresistant & oleophobic
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV
- Official Assassin’s Creed® licensed glasses
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-Month Warranty
This is Niche Merch. In this column, we regularly cover merch and toys from games, anime, geek culture, and more.