Frictional Gameshas announced a Halloween update for Amnesia: The Bunker, which is available now just in time for spooky season.
Here’s a rundown on the update, plus a new trailer:
Enter a French bunker during the First World War. Surrounded by the corpses of your comrades, evade the jaws of an inhuman creature that stalks your search for an escape. In innovative and immersive new gameplay design for the genre, explore the branching environment of the bunker in successive runs from the centrally-located safe room. Keep your generator fueled lest the lights go out; the creature hunts freely in the dark.
After your first play of The Bunker, curate your own horror experience in Custom Mode with more than 30 settings and parameters, and face the most hardcore Amnesia experience yet with Shell Shock Mode.
- New creature behaviors that increase unpredictability.
- Sublevel Fuse System – Restore electricity to turn on the lights in each of the Bunker’s zones.
- Hardcore Health System – Lose health while bleeding, bandages stop bleeding but don’t restore health, and medkits stop bleeding and restore health.
- More Randomization – Lockers and their combinations are in random locations.
- Saving Progress Costs Fuel.
- Locked Fuel Storage Room – the unlimited supply of fuel, an already difficult-to-access resource, is now locked and has its own combination located somewhere in the Bunker.
- Revolver locked in storage locker, and not available from the start.
- The Safe Room is no longer safe.
- New Training Grounds level for you to practice your skills.
- …and much more!