Albion Online‘s next update includes a lot of endgame content, including weapons that let you shapeshift.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Albion Online, the fantasy sandbox MMORPG developed by Sandbox Interactive, today announced the release date for its much-awaited new content update: Wild Blood.
The update will arrive October 16, and will unleash Albion’s primal side with a range of massive new features:
- Shapeshifter Weapons allow players to transform into fantastical creatures mid-combat
- Tracking lets you hunt these creatures across the open world for rare rewards
- Awakened Items can be imbued with unique stats and attributes, letting players leave their mark on the gameworld
- Personal Islands have gorgeous new graphics
- Farming has been reworked, bringing new economic depth to the game
- And much more…
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in the medieval fantasy world of Albion. From its humble beginnings as an independently developed, old-school MMO, it has risen to become one of the world’s foremost sandbox MMORPGs, played by hundreds of thousands of players around the world. Whether you prefer to play as a hardened fighter, a farmer, a merchant or a master craftsman, in Albion’s player-driven world, everyone has a place. A “you are what you wear” system free from typical class restrictions lets players define their own roles within the game world. Each item crafted, enemy slain, and territory conquered has effects and consequences – because in the world of Albion, everyone matters.