Publisher Nacon and developer Hekate announced a delay for Ad Infinitum.
Their WW1 survival horror game is forgoing its previously planned April release date for one sometime in September.
When the game does release, it’ll be available for Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation 5. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions have seemingly been cancelled.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new gameplay trailer:
Ad Infinitum is a first-person survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and story. Experience the great war from the perspective of a german soldier.
In this surreal war-torn nightmare, you must overcome pain, despair and corruption while fighting for your life and sanity. Can you escape the horrors of war?
- World War 1 themed horror game
- State-of-the-art visuals and audio presentation
- Challenging puzzles embedded into the historical setting
- Historically accurate equipment & environments
- Stealth interaction with several horrific creatures
- Thrilling storyline about the tragedy of a family
- Dynamically changing gameworld based on player decisions