Street Fighter 6‘s newest character is the spooky and sinister A.K.I, available now alongside a bunch of new content.
You can view the announcement and trailer below:
It’s spooky season, which means it’s the perfect time to introduce the sinister A.K.I. to the Street Fighter™ 6 roster starting today across PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam! Players can explore World Tour to find the 20th Master slithering around in the single-player mode, equip their avatar with A.K.I.’s perilously poisonous moves in Battle Hub, and duke it out against other players in Fighting Ground.
To check out the A.K.I. release trailer, please visit YouTube, and for the latest assets and information on Street Fighter 6, visit the official Street Fighter 6 website and Capcom Press Center.
New content and updates coming to the game alongside A.K.I.’s release include:
- A.K.I.’s Master Missions added, New NPCs, and new locations added.
- A.K.I.’s story added to Arcade Mode.
- Hub Goods Shop now includes A.K.I. Outfit 2, A.K.I. colors 3-10 and Street Fighter League avatar gear.
- Support for Latin American Spanish in subtitles and other text will be added, making it the 14th in-game language to be supported.
- Custom Room Display Settings have been added and Training Mode features have been expanded.
- In order to mitigate unintentional Super Arts from being performed, the input recognition frame of certain Super Art commands have been shortened. Due to this adjustment, players must input their commands faster or the Super Art may not be performed.
- Additional various bug fixes and adjustments.
Starting today, players can unlock A.K.I. by owning or purchasing the Street Fighter 6 Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition, Year 1 Character Pass/Ultimate pass or purchase A.K.I. individually for 350 Fighter Coins which also includers her Outfit 1 and Colors 1 & 2. Players can test out the new character for free for one hour – if they dare – by redeeming one Rental Fighter ticket, obtainable in the in-game Fighting Pass.
There’s still tons of new content to look forward to with Ed, Akuma, and much more coming to Street Fighter 6 in Year 1!