Walk the line between lucid dreams and reality in the psychological horror game Afterdream.
You can view the announcement and trailer below:
Jump into the terrifyingly beautiful 2D world of the psychological horror Afterdream. Try to make sense of a lucid dream that blurs the line between reality and fiction by using a mysterious camera. Afterdream OUT NOW on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox, and Steam.
The 2D psychological horror from Jesse Makkonen, Afterdream, published on consoles by Feardemic, and on PC by Gamera Games is finally out. This stylish and atmospheric pixel art adventure will take you into a state between reality and dreamworld and you’ll have to use the unusual camera to progress through a haunted mansion and uncover the story at the heart of it all. Afterdream is AVAILABLE NOW on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S as well as on Steam!
Get lost in a lucid dream, bending the lines between reality and fiction. Navigate through a ghostly mansion using a strange camera and find out its mystery and your role in it. Witness vivid, yet dreamlike locations in beautiful, stylized 2D pixel art graphics.
Jump into a 2D psychological horror adventure game that will take you on a trip through a lucid dream, bending the lines between reality and fiction. Use a special camera to analyze your surroundings and navigate your way through a mysterious residence populated by ghosts. Find the purpose of your nocturnal visit in a vivid and dreamlike setting.
- One doom-scrolling, hold the doom – Marvel at the side-scrolling 2D graphics with unique art-style
- Oh, snap – Interact with hidden objects through the lens of a strange camera
- Must’ve been the wind – Get lost in the atmospheric music and sound design
- Asleep at the wheel – Delve into a lucid dream, bending reality and fiction and explore a ghastly mansion
- To the point – Enjoy a minimalist yet efficient interface that helps keep your focus intact
- Valmistettu suomessa – Explore an experience hand-made in Finland with no asset flips or cheap tricks :)