Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Forest Games have announced a Destroy All Humans! Switch port, and it launches on June 27th.
The new remake is coming to the Nintendo Switch in June with all of the extra skins that were included in the Skin Pack DLC, and will be priced at $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99.
Destroy All Humans! (2020) has been available for Windows PC (via GOG, and Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. A demo is also available via Steam. In case you missed it, you can find our review here (we highly recommend it!)
Here’s a new trailer:
The game’s previously released special editions will be sold again as well, but only in the UK and EU:
- The Crypto-137 Edition, featuring a Crypto-137 figurine, a Crypto backpack, keychain, six lithographs, an anti-stress toy, and all in-game Crypto skins, all contained within a premium box, has an SRP of €399.99 | £349.99.
- The DNA Collector’s Edition, featuring a Crypto’N’Cow figurine, keychain, six lithographs, anti-stress toy, and all in-game Crypto skins, all contained within a premium box, has an SRP of €149.99 | £139.99.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The cult-classic returns and invades everything but your privacy on July 28 2020! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer!
One giant step on mankind!
Destroy All Humans! is a cult classic and one of the few games that will have you laughing out loud. Many games have taken inspiration from its mix of humoristic story-telling and easily accessible open world shooter action, as well as its wide range of over-the-top weaponry. But there can only be one Cryptosporidium: the human-hating alien with the voice of an angry Jack Nicholson and a shorter fuse than a xenomorph on steroids.
Step right up and enjoy the show!
Only Destroy All Humans! allows you to explore idyllic US cities of the 1950s, read the thoughts of their citizens to uncover their secret desires… and then burn the very same cities to the ground with the mighty Death Ray of your flying saucer!
- Use your Abducto Beam to throw tanks around!
- Use your psychokinesis powers to crush a farmer under his own cow!
- Discover which seemingly prude ’50s housewife secretly has the hots for her hairdresser!
- Slowly batter a human to death with his own hat!
- Light up the night by zapping your enemies with teslatastic electricity!
- Take. One. Giant. Step. On. Mankind!