Suncrash have launched the closed alpha for their survival city building game Dream Engines: Nomad Cities, along with a new gameplay trailer.
Dream Engines: Nomad Cities enters Early Access March 2021 for Windows PC via Steam. The game is set in a nightmare world full of strange technology, where they build nomadic, flying cities and defend them from mysterious creatures. If you would like to participate in the closed alpha, you can find the details here.
You can find the new gameplay trailer below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
A survival city-building game with flying cities.
Dream Engines: Nomad Cities takes place in a wacky, whimsical world full of strange science and dreams. In order to survive in this strange, nightmare-infested, post-apocalyptic world, you must build and defend a flying city using old-world tech. Explore the world in search of scarce resources, fight off weird nightmare creatures, and find out about the old empires and their dream-tech.
- Design a flying city, the last hope of your people.
- Survive in a world where society was destroyed by nightmare-born creatures.
- Manage production lines when resources are scarce.
- Choose when to stand your ground and when to relocate away from danger.
- Control a customizable steambot to explore a quirky world full of strange science and dreams.
- Balance between expanding your city and building disposable infrastructure that will be abandoned when you are forced to flee.
- Keep an eye on your city’s weight and fuel supply, or you’ll find yourself grounded at just the wrong time.