A listing for the rumored Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered has appeared on an online retailer.
The original Mass Effect Trilogy launched in 2012 for Windows PC (via Origin), PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The games also came to Steam in June, though not without controversy. Mass Effect 3‘s alternate ending DLC was now part of a free bundle, rather than for free as it had previously been.
Now, Portuguese online retailer Gaming Replay has listed Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It should be noted the placeholder image features the logo for Mass Effect Trilogy.
Details are scant, though it can be assumed both games will feature improved graphics, and most (possibly all) previously released DLC. The Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase tomorrow may reveal more information.
Then again, the announcement may come at tonight’s PlayStation 5 Showcase, or directly from EA themselves.
You can find an abridged rundown of Mass Effect Triogy (via Origin) below.
As Commander Shepard, rise to become the galaxy’s most elite soldier and lead an all-out war to stop an ancient and ruthless enemy: the Reapers. With over 75 hours of content and more than 300 awards, one of gaming’s most acclaimed franchises is available for the first time in a premium set. Experience all three Mass Effect games for one low price.
Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling where you decide how your unique story unfolds. Assemble and lead your team aboard the SSV Normandy, the most advanced ship in the galaxy, and travel to distant and unexplored star systems. On your journey, meet a cast of intriguing characters each with their own story to tell. Wield powerful weapons and customize them with upgrades to create new and devastating attacks. All the thrilling action and your decisions culminate into a heroic battle against the greatest threat ever known.
The fate of the galaxy lies in your hands, how will you chose to fight for it?
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.