Graffiti Games and developer Snoozy Kazoo have announced action adventure title Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion for Windows PC.
Players command a turnip who has failed to pay his taxes, being evicted onto the street. Now you must pay back your debt to Mayor Onion. Grow the tools you will need to solve puzzles, explore, and beat enemies. Destroy all the evidence of your tax evasion and even tax laws, and destroy the corrupt vegetable government.
The game will also have multiple endings “based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.”
You can find the announcement trailer below.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Massive beasts to battle.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- Collectible hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion launches 2021 for Windows PC via Steam.