Atlus have released a new trailer for the upcoming Nintendo Switch version of Catherine: Full Body during the New Game+ Expo live stream.
This updated version of Catherine first released on PlayStation 4 in September 2019. Full Body‘s main draw was the addition of Rin, a third romantic interest, and new story content revolving around her inclusion.
The game also features more difficulty options, Classic and Remix modes for stages, over 500 stages (more than double the original), and an online battle mode.
You can find the New Game+ Expo trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Nintendo) below.
Dark. Intense. Intoxicating.
Our indecisive protagonist, Vincent, has been with his long-time girlfriend, Katherine, for five years. But instead of taking the next step into marriage, Vincent finds himself in an affair with the provocative blonde bombshell, Catherine! Thrown into discord by his own infidelity, he finds solace in the innocent Rin – further complicating matters. Adding to Vincent’s dilemma, he begins having nightmares that force him to climb for his life… Will he survive the trials and tribulations of love, or fall to temptations?
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses)
Catherine: Full Body is available on PlayStation 4, and July 7th on Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, you can find our review of the PlayStation 4 version here (we recommend it).