7A Games have released their final free update for their colony management puzzle game, Mars Power Industries Deluxe.
The update is billed as the final one, and includes 24 puzzles based around a new house building mechanic. This brings the game’s total number of levels up to 133. You can read more about the update here.
The developers have also released a free demo called Mars Power Industries: First Job. This demo features 18 unique puzzles set before the events of the main game, making it worth a playthrough for both newbies and existing owners of the original game.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
EXPANDED DELUXE EDITION!
Expanded and Polished – Contains all updates with new levels along with new music.
- 133 handcrafted puzzles, that’s 4~5 hours of various difficulty levels. If you’re really good it’s 3 hours and if you manage that you MUST contact us!
- Expand the colony, place power towers, move energy around the colony to power up all buildings. Then move buildings themselves to better positions!
- No engineering knowledge needed! Puzzles are only about proper placement and order of operations!
- What if Dune was a puzzle game? Well, obviously we got sand worms!
- Perfect bite-sized puzzles, every puzzle takes just 5 moves.
- Chill out and follow a classic science fiction story told without words.
- No high-scores, no pressure. Nothing. It’s only space…
- Achievements for the curious Mars explorers.
- Deluxe edition – EXPANDED & POLISHED