HOF Studios have announced strategy RPG Depth of Extinction is now available to pre-purchase on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
In Depth of Extinction, players must save a flooded world from killer androids by creating their squad of soldiers, relying on stealth for advantage in turn-based combat.
As stated in the press release, the game is now available for pre-purchase on Nintendo eShop and Xbox One, at 10% off. The game is not currently on the PlayStation Store.
You can find the console trailer below.
You can find an abridged rundown (via Steam) below.
In a flooded future world rife with violence, rumors of killer machines have spread far and wide. As a number of factions emerge – violently vying for power – you become the sole defender of humanity’s last standing government. Only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity in this turn based, tactical RPG with roguelike elements.
- Explore a sunken world and build your own story
- Familiar tactical options with a few new twists including action refunds, stealth positioning and ambushes
- Create the ultimate squad from 10 different character classes including the brand new SABOTEUR
- Outfit your team with 115 different weapons, armor, and items
- Fight 30+ unique enemies from 5 factions
- Position your team and then get the kill with stealth