Today’s Spotlight is Garrison: Archangel, a mecha combat game by Indigo Entertainment that recently left Early Access.
Become a mercenary mecha pilot in the Baja Secunda conflict. Complete contracts to earn money so you can upgrade your mech with loads of different parts and weapons.
Besides the main missions, Garrison: Archangel also features a Horde mode, Survival, multiplayer duels, and team battles for up to four players. The multiplayer mode is split screen, but the game also supports Steam Remote Play.
You can find the launch trailer below.
Garrison: Archangel is available on Windows PC via Steam for $14.99, and there is a free demo available.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Garrison: Archangel is a fast-paced, customizable, mecha fighting game designed for epic anime style one-on-one and multiplayer team battles!
- Design a custom Archangel down to the colors of each part.
- Battle friends and foes in various maps and arenas.
- Missions Mode puts you in the Baja Secunda conflict as a mercenary pilot called a Ghost. Fight or befriend the different factions, earn money, gain fame (or infamy), and unlock new parts and cosmetics!
- Custom Game mode allows you to set up your own local games with changeable rules, stats, teams and options! Have duels, deathmatches, free-for-alls and survival games with your friends and the AI!
- Couch split-screen of up to four players! (Controllers required!)
- Connect and fight with players around the globe
- You only need one copy of Garrison: Archangel to play with your friends online via STEAM REMOTE PLAY!
Create the mech of your dreams choosing from a range of carefully designed components and weapons.
Archangels can wield a huge arsenal of weapons each having unique mechanics and gameplay. Each handcrafted weapon allows players to play the way they want whether it’s beating down opponents with the Dominus Sword or blasting them with rockets. Or both.
Fight through Arcade, Survival, Horde and Mission Game Modes!
Fight the AI in several different game modes, from ranking ladder 1-on-1 matches, to objective-based missions against multiple enemies and factions! Unlock preset characters, alternate parts, alternate weapons, paint patterns and other cosmetics!
Battle through a variety of arenas that vary from stadiums to trap-filled death pits in our Custom Game mode!
You and your friends can pilot Archangels from the comfort of your sofa with 4-player local gameplay. With Steam Remote Play, you can even connect and play split screen with friends over the internet!
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!