This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!
Today’s Spotlight is Neoverse, a deckbuilding roguelite by Tinogames that just left Early Access.
Neoverse is essentially what you get when you add cute Asian waifus to Slay the Spire. Choose from one of three characters, and set out on an adventure to save the multiverse. Build your deck as you play and put it to the test in turn-based tactical card battles.
You can check out the launch trailer (and cinematic intro) below.
Neoverse is available on Windows PC and Mac via Steam for $19.99.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Neoverse is a beautiful, fantastic game consisting of adventures with thrilling challenges. It is a strategic, action, rogue-lite, deck building game that will test the player’s skill. Start an adventure with unique heroes to save the world along various timelines.
Features & Diversity
“Be the savior of Neoverse”
- 3 amazing characters, all with their own unique characteristics
- 300 strategic cards and more than 100 skills
- Over 70 types of monsters with different patterns
- A never-ending continuation of unlimited possibilities
- Transcend difficulty settings for the more challenge-driven players
Across the Multiverse
“Various Cracks of time and space waiting for you”
- Different combinations created using new cards each time you play
- Future destinations that change each time choices are made
- Plots and enemies that leap across the past, the future, and legendary tales
“Endless new attempts”
- Charismatic protagonists with unique actions
- Auto-draw system when cards are remaining
- Different skill combinations based on the character
“All you need is the time to enjoy playing the game”
The various cards and enemies you meet on your journey through the Neoverse, your problems, your joy – these things will all become one and you will find yourself in the future. Various characters, cards, and new modes will be added to provide a fun-filled, thrilling experience.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!