Merge Games have announced that they will be bringing ION LANDS’ upcoming cyberpunk-adventure game Cloudpunk to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One- alongside the Windows PC version.
In Cloudpunk players control Rania, a driver for a semi-legal delivery company in the dystopian metropolis of Nivalis. Explore the city in your flying delivery truck, meet new people, and uncover a city-wide conspiracy or two.
You can check out the console announcement trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Your name is Rania. This is your first night working for Cloudpunk, the semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis. You go everywhere, from the Marrow below to the spires that pierce the grey clouds high above before scraping the edge of the troposphere. No delivery job is too dangerous, and no one is faster than a Cloudpunk driver.
In this story-based exploration game, you will meet a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society. Everyone has a story, and in the course of one night in Nivalis, everything will change.
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
Cloudpunk launches 2020 for Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.