MuHa Games have released another free expansion for their Slavic-inspired 4X game, Thea 2: The Shattering- Thea 2: Wrath of the Sea.
Wrath of the Sea focuses on the return of the goddess Mokosh, and adds a ton of new sea-based content. This includes new sea encounters and events, the Blue Orc Pirates race, new ships, roaming sea creatures, and much more.
You can find a teaser trailer below.
The Wrath of the Sea update will be delivered as a free patch to all players. The DLC pack itself on the Steam store contains wallpapers, while the update will be coming for free to all users.
“By downloading this DLC, you will get a wallpaper and a selection of artworks.
Since all of our game content and updates comes free to all players who bought the base game, we decided to add the opportunity to own some of our gorgeous artwork, for your personal use.
The game content itself will be included in your main game on February 10th, free of charge.”
You can find a rundown of the new content (via Steam) below:
- Water demons faction as a guaranteed faction on Ice Biome,
- New race: Blue Orc Pirates (with the corresponding new child growing up options),
- New end game questline (not for the faint-hearted),
- Several unique characters to be gained via the new questline,
- New sea-based events,
- Roaming sea enemies,
- Additional land-based events,
- Return of the goddess Mokosh,
- Gathering and crafting on large boats,
- Sea non-player settlements,
- New food resource – seaweed,
- Two new pets: the parrot and the crab,
- Baby trolls will now have a chance to grow up into teenage trolls,
- Pineconettes have a chance to become young leshy,
- Loot from defeated pirates can include pirate ships,
- Preview of enemy groups from the HUD,
- End screen that sums up your quest choices.