Digerati and developers DoomCube and Psychic Software have announced the console ports release dates for Demon Pit.
The PS4 version will be coming out on the 17th and 18th (NA and EU respectively), the 24th for Xbox One, and the 25th for Switch. You can check out a trailer above.
Demon Pit is a retro-inspired arena shooter where players blast their way through hordes of demons. The game released on Windows PC (via Steam) back in October.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced FPS games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality