Playful Studios have announced New Super Lucky’s Tale at E3 2019.
The game is an expanded version of Super Lucky’s Tale. The story follows the fox Lucky on a quest to protect the world inside the Book of Ages from a cat called Jinx.
New Super Lucky’s Tale will launch this Fall on Nintendo Switch.
You can find the full run-down below:
New Super Lucky’s Tale is a vibrant 3D adventure platformer that follows Lucky, the ever optimistic and lovable hero, on a quest to find his inner strength and save the world.
A vibrant, 3D adventure platformer with roots in genre classics, upgraded with best-in-class mechanics, built by and for platforming fans.
- The adventure of a young fox who embarks on a journey through the unknown and becomes a hero.
- Features all new levels, redesigned original levels, tighter movement control, a fully rotatable camera, and improvements to nearly every other aspect, including art, lighting, cinematics, dialogue, UI, sound, music, and more.
- A true 3D adventure platformer with a range of worlds that are a blast to explore and play!
- Designed for all ages and skill levels.
- Meet a delightful and memorable cast of characters along the way!