Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have just released the final DLC and free Enhanced Edition upgrade to Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
The Enhanced Edition features a ton of upgrades to the base game, including a new class, new items and abilities, improved balance, and better kingdom management mechanics. You can read the full list of changes here.
The Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC is also available, which adds an infinite, procedurally generated roguelite dungeon to explore. Beneath The Stolen Lands is the final DLC in the Season Pass, or can be bought separately for $9.99. You can watch a launch trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
Beneath The Stolen Lands Key Features
- Enter a massive dungeon with a party made from scratch. Begin your adventure to the Tenebrous Depths with a party of newly created characters. Start the game from the main menu and experience the descent into an endless rogue-like dungeon
- Explore the near-infinite possibilities of building a Pathfinder character. Try out different builds to perfect your tactics at your leisure. Create a band of adventurers able to overcome any danger
- Defeat is but a new beginning – Dying in an encounter enables additional benefits for your next playthrough
- Unlock new items to buy across multiple playthroughs. The number of item slots traders have depends on how far you have been able to descend during all of your previous forays combined
- Enter the dungeon as your main character, alternatively you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion as you play through the Main Story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included into the main campaign, allowing you to use your character and companions to conquer the Tenebrous Depths
Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition Key Features
- Free upgrade for all existing players
- Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
- New abilities and ways to build your character
- A brand-new class: Swordlord
- New items and weaponry
- Improved balancing, with an emphasis on the beginning and last two chapters of the game
- Enhanced kingdom management, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
- Increased variety of random encounters on the global map
- Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release