7Levels have released a launch trailer for Afterburn’s Golf Peaks, now on Nintendo Switch.
The puzzle game has you scale a mountain with a golf-ball, using cards and the environment to putt the ball into the hole to progress. The game also focuses on relaxation, with soothing music and minimalistic visuals.
This Nintendo Switch version also allows the use of touch controls or the joy-cons.
You can find the full run-down below:
Golf Peaks is a relaxing, award-winning puzzler where you climb mountains by playing golf. The title uniquely combines puzzle mechanics with an easy-to-learn card-based movement system, providing the player with numerous action cards. Each card moves the ball in a different way and at varying distances. Solve enjoyable yet challenging puzzles and make your way to the hole. Immerse yourself in the relaxing music accompanied by minimalist, eye-pleasing graphics. Complete over 100 handcrafted levels and become a mountaineer and golfer in one.
- Challenging gameplay – complete over 100 levels and discover 9 worlds.
- Diversity – experiment with various block types.
- Strategy – use cards to move the ball.
- Soothing – minimalist visuals and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Immersive – experience the gameplay with HD Rumble integration.
- The possibility to play the game using either Joy-Con™ controllers or touch screen.
- Zero understanding of golf required!
Golf Peaks is also available now on Windows PC (via Steam) and iOS.