Following a delay into this year, Bethesda Softworks have announced a closed beta for The Elder Scrolls: Blades.
The mobile spinoff action game will get a closed beta for iOS devices very soon. The developer noted the closed beta is the full game, and players can play as much as they wish.
If you’re an Android user (like me) or happen to not be chosen for the closed beta – an Early Access launch is “targeted for Spring.” You can sign up for the game’s Early Access here.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.