Bethesda Softworks has announced a delay for The Elder Scrolls: Blades.
The mobile game was supposed to launch in fall of this year – it’s been pushed back to sometime early next year.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.