7Levels have announced they are bringing Afterburn’s Golf Peaks to Nintendo Switch on March 14th.
The puzzle game focuses on trying to putt a golf ball while scaling a mountain in over 100 levels. Using a limited hand of cards that dictate how the ball moves, players have to use the environment to their advantage to advance.
The game will sell for $4.99, or €4.99 (and your regional equivalent).
Golf Peaks is also available now on Windows PC (via Steam) and iOS.
You can find the full run-down below:
Golf Peaks is an award-winning, relaxing puzzler where you climb mountains by playing golf. The title uniquely combines puzzle mechanics with an easy-to-learn card-based movement system, providing the player with numerous action cards. Each card moves the ball in a different way and at varying distances.
The game offers over 100 challenging levels and nine worlds to discover. Each level has various block types to experiment with, which brings diversity to the gameplay. The minimalistic visuals accompanied by a relaxing soundtrack make Golf Peaks a mind-soothing experience.
GOLF PEAKS – MAIN FEATURES:
- Challenging gameplay: complete over 100 levels and discover 9 worlds;
- Diversity: experiment with various block types;
- Strategy: use cards to move the ball;
- Mind-soothing: minimalist visuals and a relaxing atmosphere;
- Immersive: experience the gameplay with HD Rumble integration;
- The possibility to play the game using either Joy-Con™ controllers or touch screen;
- Zero understanding of golf required!