Indefatigable and New Blood Interactive have released the latest episode for Amid Evil.
The sixth episode, dubbed The Arcane Expanse, is now available for their retro-inspired fantasy FPS. You can watch a trailer for Episode 6 above, and read more about the update here.
Amid Evil entered Early Access in March of last year, and is set to have seven episodes altogether. This means that the game is almost ready to be released from Early Access.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
A retro FPS for the ages! Once branded a HERETIC. Now YOU have been chosen as our champion! Reclaim our sacred weapons. Take back our ancient lands. If you can stand… AMID EVIL.
- SEVEN distinct episodes each featuring a completely different setting and enemies
- LUDICROUS magical weaponry that can be overcharged with the souls of the dead
- ENDLESS Hordes of Evil to hone your skills against
- BRUTAL and adaptive enemy AI that will hunt you down on land, sea and air
- SPRAWLING non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore
- MULTITUDES of in-game options + cheat codes for a truly golden PC age experience
- EPIC original & dynamic soundtrack composed by Andrew Hulshult
- BUILT in Unreal Engine 4 for cutting edge visuals (even if they are a bit retro)
- OPTIMIZED to run on a toaster (a pretty nice toaster)
Amid Evil is available on PC via Steam Early Access for $20.