Bandai Namco has confirmed new story downloadable content for 11-11: Memories Retold.
The World War 1-era narrative game will get the “War Child” DLC on the same day as its launch, on November 9th. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the content.
Alongside the new DLC is the news that the content is actually designed as part of War Child UK’s Armistice fundraising initiative, which is a charity that sends all profits to children affected by war, globally.
Lots of other game developers are supporting War Child UK, including:
- Abzu (505 Games)
- Broken Sword 5 (Revolution Games)
- Democracy 3 (Positech)
- Dick Wilde // Snipers Vs Thieves (PlayStack)
- Guns of Boom (Game Insight)
- Imperia Online JSC (Imperia Online)
- Lords Mobile (IGG Inc)
- Machinarium (Amanita Design)
- March of Empires // War Planet Online (Gameloft)
- Mini Metro (Dinosaur Polo Club)
- Prison Architect // Scanner Sombre (Introversion Software)
- Rime (Six Foot)
- Shadowgun Legends (Madfinger Games)
- The Respawnables (Digital Legends)
- The Talos Principle (Devolver Digital)
- War Wings (Miniclip, Tencent, Mobile Fish)
- World of Tanks (Wargaming Europe)
11-11: Memories Retold is launching across Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 9th.