Digital Extremes has announced the release date for the Switch port of Warframe.
The free-to-play ninja action game will launch for hybrid console on November 20th. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game’s Switch port.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
With more than 38 million registered players worldwide, the cooperative, free-to-play hit Warframe is a third-person online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Warframe gives players the chance to master the Warframe armor as the enigmatic Tenno, a race of ancient warriors wielding blade and gun, who are awakened from centuries of cryo-sleep by the mysterious guide,Lotus,to restore order throughout the Solar System.
- Space Ninja Action: Play solo or assemble two-to four-player squads in epic PvE or PvP battles as a blade and gun wielding warrior with insane parkour moves, mind-bending powers and endless missions to master throughout the Solar System.
- Your Warframe: Each Warframe possesses a different set of devastating offensive and defensive Abilities that can be increased and modified to help change the course of any battle; don’t miss the infinite cosmetic customization combinations players refer to as ‘Fashion Framing’. Show off your style
- The Foundry: Collect artifacts, blueprints and resources to craft unique weapons and new Warframes.
- Mod System: Collect, combine and create custom Mods to tailor your Warframes, weapons, pets and Sentinels to create a deeper, more personalized experience.
- Clan Dojo: Unite your clan: Build rooms, new weapons and lavishly decorate your Clan Dojo, plus hone your skills in one-versus-one duels against your clan-mates.
- Sentinels and Pets: Add a fierce companion to accompany you into battle; choose from hovering mechanical Sentinels or Kavats and Kubrows, the sci-fi versions of cats and dogs. Collect precepts to train your Sentinel and pets for battle, protect you from enemies, gather artifacts and more.
- Automatic Mission Generator: Never experience the same mission twice with procedurally configured levels for a unique raid every time.
- Open Worlds: Explore beyond the caves and corridors through the vast Plains of Eidolon; spend the day and night visiting with inhabitants, fishing, flying and battling the mysterious Spectral Sentients.
- New Content Monthly: The depth of gameplay and playability continually evolves with major monthly content updatesthat are meaningful and game changing,not just cosmetic additions.
- Warframe Nexus: Stay in tune while away from the game with the iOS and Android Companion App –receive Alerts to critical missions. Track your Foundry progress and stay up-to-date on all aspects of Warframe through the extensive Codex database.
- Fair Economy AAA F2P: A constantly evolving, feature rich, Free-to-Play game with AAA quality production value along with gamer and industry wide praise of its fair Free-to-Play economy.
Warframe is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.