NIS America has announced a delay for Penny-Punching Princess.
The capitalism-themed game will forgo its planned March 20th North American and March 23rd European release dates for one on March 30th in Europe and April 4th in North America.
A retail version is planned alongside its digital versions, across PS Vita and the Nintendo Switch. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
A limited edition is planned for the game, via the NIS America Online Store:
The limited edition includes:
- • Penny-Punching Princess for Nintendo Switch™
- • Royal Family Lapel Pins
- • Sebastian and Coin Keychain
- • Credit Card Shaped 2GB USB (w/ digital Soundtrack)
- • Collector’s Gold Bar Box
Here’s a rundown on the game, via NIS America:
In a world ruled by capitalism, cash is king!
Use the money you gather to bribe enemies to fight for you, activate deadly traps with your dough, and when all else fails, smash all that stand against you with your fists! Fight your way from nothing and amass treasures to take on the mighty Dragoloan family and reclaim your kingdom!
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me – Fight smarter, not harder! Bribe your enemies to fight for you, or activate deadly traps to turn the tide of battle in this fast-paced brawler.
- Who Says You Can’t Buy Popularity – Recruit/Buy flunkies to your cause to unlock stronger equipment and master over 70 special moves based on weapons you craft!
- A Madcap Romp of Dollars & Dragons – Embark on a wildly funny adventure as Princess, a girl robbed of her royal heritage in a world obsessed with money.