Konami has released a new update for Super Bomberman R.
The new 1.4 update for the game adds new VS stages, bug fixes, and of course – new Konami guest characters, including: Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, and Pyramid Head Bomber.
The entire list of changes include:
- 3 new characters are now available in the shop. (Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
- 4 new VS stages are now available in the shop. (Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
- 2 new series of accessories are now available in the shop. (Item and Snowflake series)”
- Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
- There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
- Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
- Other small bugs have been fixed.
Super Bomberman R is currently available for Switch.