BlazBlue: Central Fiction North American Release Set for November 1

blazblue central fiction 07-12-15-1

Aksys Games has announced the North American release date for BlazBlue: Central Fiction.

The latest in the Arc System Works-developed fighting game is launching on November 1st, for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Fans will be able to get the game in both the standard retail version, as well as the limited editions – a HORI bundle for North America and a limited edition for Europe.

BlazBlue: Central Fiction is also launching in Japan on October 6th, and sometime later in November in Europe.

1. Alister
    Alister
    September 29, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I’d rather wait six to eight months for an English dub rather than getting the game this early. Besides there are other games coming out in November and December that I will spend 300 plus hours on. I would wait for an English dub but it doesn’t look like they’re going to have one. Screw this bullshit. I’ll just not buy this game and go play something else. And wait for the extended version of central fiction to come out in English dub.

2. AJ
    AJ
    September 29, 2016 at 8:25 pm

I rather not buy Blazblue at they’re plenty of games old and new out their that are better then blazblue

3. Chocolate ISISCream
    Chocolate ISISCream
    September 29, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Amen. English dubs were superior for this franchise afterall.

4. Alister
    Alister
    September 29, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Personally it’s my favorite fighting game but since Arc system works wants to be shitty and not release a English dub I’ll just delete them from my memory. Besides Final Fantasy 15 comes out in the same month and in February Persona 5 comes out and basically all other RPGs will become irrelevant.

5. catazxy
    catazxy
    September 30, 2016 at 4:26 am

hey, what about the pc?

6. Chocolate ISISCream
    Chocolate ISISCream
    September 30, 2016 at 10:14 am

autist

7. catazxy
    catazxy
    September 30, 2016 at 11:07 am

I use my laptop as a Blazblue machine…man, try and play on your plastic black box inside a university classroom like me and then we’ll talk.

8. Darkrulershadowlord007
    Darkrulershadowlord007
    September 30, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Never thought of playing on my laptop in a university classroom, might as well do it and take it of my bucket list.

9. Thesimpleway
    Thesimpleway
    September 30, 2016 at 9:44 pm

It’s your right to spend your money on what you want to. It’s good to see this reaction and I support it – I just hope people won’t be like “oooh you got to support them or we get no games” shit the next time we don’t get Japanese dubs.

I will not buy P5 for example unless there is a way to get the Japanese VAs for example. You are doing it right by voting with your wallet.

10. Alister
    Alister
    September 30, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Thanks. And I think persona 5 should have both Japanese and English voice acting. But I don’t see why thay wouldn’t. That would be weird.

11. Guin
    Guin
    October 1, 2016 at 8:45 am

Fighting games are the last on my list as the choice of genre to play while ignoring class.

12. catazxy
    catazxy
    October 1, 2016 at 2:32 pm

thats why I will take the last seats in class