Sega and Relic Entertainment have announced Dawn of War III.
Alongside the four minute trailer, we’ve also learned some more information regarding the game (via PC Gamer)
Here is the information we know so far:
- The campaign will have you playing as three races: the Space Marines, the Eldar and the Orks.
- Big armies make a return from the original Dawn of War
- Bases also make a return from the original game
- In the main campaign you can collect and level up up to three units. In multiplayer, you can pick up to three before the battle begins
- Relic Entertainment are boasting that the super units are the biggest the series has ever seen, with the Imperial Knight being the biggest one the company has ever made.
- Dawn of War 3 will implement a new cover system, this time more streamlined in order to make counter-play much more clear.
Dawn of War III is slated to release sometime in 2017 for PC.