If you’re dying for an authentic, modern-looking version of classic park-building sims like Theme Park or Roller Coaster Tycoon, you might be interested in Texel Raptor’s new Parkitect
Slated to enter Steam Early Access this upcoming May 5th, the developers of Parkitect want to recreate the classic sim park experience, but with a more malleable engine that allows for easy creation and installing of custom content and user mods. Combining that with the high level of detail present in your customers and the business aspect of the park, Texel Raptor hopes to rise above all the other such sims now jockeying for position on Steam.
- Build and manage unique theme parks
- Design and build your own rollercoasters
- Hire staff and fulfill their needs so they keep the park maintained and operating smoothly
- Build an efficient transport infrastructure
- Maintain the Illusion by hiding the “behind the scenes” parts of the park using scenery
- Upgrade the park with advanced systems and transit options