So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- The Senran Kagura Collab for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Adds Destructible Clothing
- Inti Creates Reveal Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 and New Gal Gun Sequel
- The FCC Votes for Net Neutrality in Bid to Protect the Internet
- Contrast Developers Reveal the Bioshock-like We Happy Few
- Ray Gigant is a New PS Vita Dungeon RPG from Bandai Namco and Experience
- Compile Heart Reveals Death Under the Labyrinth for PS Vita
- Sonic Still Has a Future on Consoles, Says Sonic Head Takashi Iizuka
- Sega Downsizing and Refocusing on Mobile and PC Markets May Be For the Better
- CrossCode Traps You In a Virtual MMORPG with Puzzle, Platforming, & Shooting Action
- HTC and Valve Collaborating on the Re Vive, a VRHMD for Games and Video
Topic of the Week
This week, we go over the recent developments here at Niche Gamer, and what our EIC, Brandon, has been seeing already at the Game Developer’s Conference in San Francisco.
Enjoy our podcast below, or download it via Soundcloud:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!