CI Games have announced the first downloadable content for Lords of the Fallen.
The new DLC, dubbed simply “Ancient Labyrinth”, is coming to all platforms some time this winter. It features a campaign that focuses on exploration and puzzles, as well as more battles with those undead beasties.
Here are the features of the DLC, straight from CI Games:
- A powerful ancient Lord, a magical foe who changes his powers continuously throughout the battle, keeping players on their toes
- A new location, The Library, filled with puzzles, environmental riddles and history of Harkyn’s world
- A new puzzle-based gameplay mechanic
- An all-new quest centered around the story of immortal, powerful demons
- Side-quests and NPCs with an agenda that affects the war between human and demonic realms
- New armor and weapons
Once purchased and installed, The Ancient Labyrinth DLC will be made available via a new door within the game world.