The guys at Teknopants Ltd. have made a really fun game with Samurai Gunn – they’ve now announced that their beat-boxing ronin samurai game will be coming to Playstation 4 and Vita.
You can check out some of the hilarious reasons the devs have given for the game being a perfect fit for PS4 and Vita:
- Samurai Gunn brings people closer together through tight controls, deadly matches, and commonly occurring bouts of friendly rivalry.
- PS4 actually brings people closer together. With magnets.
- Only PS4 and Vita have enough power to run these intense pixel graphics at ludicrous speed.
- The PS4 and Vita versions emit sounds at sub-sonic frequencies which trigger endorphins in your brain that make the incomparably smooth plastic of the square button actually feel like the worn cloth binding of a samurai sword. Combining that with the unique way PS4 pumps color into your television, you will actually believe that you are a samurai.
- Sony is not responsible for any damage caused by you fighting your way out of the soft center of battle — or to your television, home furnishings, pets, close friends, and relatives. Teknopants Ltd. might be, but will be in Hong Kong at the time.
- By using the PS4 microphone alongside Doseone’s phat beats, this game will make you better at freestyling.
- The microphone doesn’t have to be on or anything, you just get better with practice.
No release date has been given.