The Pokemon Company has announced the release date for Pokemon Quest.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Pokémon Quest, a rambunctious action RPG game, was also revealed at the press conference, along with the surprise for fans that it is available today on Nintendo eShop. Developed by GAME FREAK, Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube — including the Pokémon. Travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join your party.
- Battle by tapping — Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon — Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team — Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you — Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp — Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.