Majesco has announced they’re porting Drake of the 99 Dragons to Steam for reasons no one knows.
The poorly rated and received action game (it’s one of the lowest rated Xbox games of all time) will launch for Steam on March 6th.
It was previously released on Xbox back in 2003, followed by a PC port in 2004.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The 99 Dragons Clan has been murdered. Even worse, the ancient artifact they guard, stolen. With its power, one can trap the souls of the living and resurrect those who have crossed over. As Drake, a member of the 99 Dragons, you have been mysteriously brought back from the dead to right these wrongs. Using supernatural weapons, martial arts and firearms galore, you will exact furious, brutal revenge and reclaim the artifact before it becomes the ultimate weapon of evil.
- 3D action-shooter visualized in an animated Batman™ style environment
- Five seamless game stages with 25 intense missions intertwined with 30 characters in an in-depth storyline
- Discover the secrets of the “Undying Dragon” and the 3000-year old conflict of rival supernatural forces
- Choose from an array of firearms, short and long blade close combat weapons and thrown melee weapons
- Go into slow motion or Freeze Motion™ mode
- Utilize ancestral powers to summon a large ethereal dragon to fight at your side
- Run up walls and back flip off them while firing your guns in any direction
- Feed on the souls of the dead to replenish your health