Square Enix has announced a PC port for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.
The classic yet high-definition release for the game will launch for PC via Steam on February 1st. Fans can expect 60FPS performance, as well as 21:9 ultrawide monitor support, a third soundtrack version BGM toggle, cheats to give you maximum gil and license points, the ability to choose a New Game Plus and New Game Minus, and more.
Here’s a rundown on the PC release:
Following the resounding success of over a million units of FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE™ shipped last year for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that players can visit the wondrous world of Ivalice on PC from 1st February 2018.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE on STEAM® will include all of the modern advancements and features available in the PlayStation®4 version, such as latest-generation visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and many other enhanced features.
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience
A celebratory launch livestream is set for February 2nd at 12 AM Pacific / 3 AM Eastern where Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano will answer questions polled by fans on Twitter.