Publisher Secret Mode and developer Sumo Digital Academy announced classic action platformer Zool Redimensioned is coming to PlayStation.
Zool Redimensioned is launching for PS4 and PS5 on May 16th, via the PlayStation Store. The remagined port of the classic 1992 Amiga platformer has been available for Windows PC (via Steam) since August 2021.
Here’s a rundown on the classic game remaster, plus a new trailer:
The Ninja of the Nth Dimension is back!
Originally released by Gremlin Graphics in 1992 on the Amiga to critical acclaim, iconic gaming mascot Zool returns in Zool Redimensioned!
This brand-new reimagining of the classic action platforming adventure has been rebuilt from the ground up for modern audiences. Help Zool jump, spin and shoot his way across eight alien worlds, taking down menacing bosses and saving the universe from the nefarious influence of Krool.
Zool’s old school platforming action will challenge the most hardcore gamers, with modern enhancements that bring the game into the 21st century. Beat your speed run times, discover secrets hidden across every level, or go back in time and play the original classic game. Re-live the legend of the ninja that started it all!
- Over 28 retro platforming challenges, all enhanced for the best possible experience
- Choose between two main game modes: Redimensioned for a more accessible modern experience, or Ultimate Ninja to experience a true hardcore challenge
- Trade blows with the dimension’s most dangerous creatures in seven completely redesigned boss fights
- Discover new secrets, challenges and extras across your adventure, with over 25 achievements to unlock
- Enhanced quality-of-life options, including a level select screen, checkpoints, accessibility options and more
- Play the original Mega Drive version for a truly authentic retro adventure