Publisher Nicalis and independent developer Ludosity have announced the release date for Ittle Dew 2.
The Legend of Zelda-like action/adventure game will launch on November 15th across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Featured above, you can view a brief trailer for the game.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
- Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
- Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
- Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
- Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
You can view the latest gameplay for the game below: