The 2022 Gamecom Conference is just around the corner and will be held in person in Cologne, Germany for the first time since 2019. Now, Microsoft has announced they’ll be showing off a host of games at the trade show.
Let’s take a look at what Xbox has to offer at the Xbox Game Studios booth to those who are in attendance this year. Among the first party studios lineup, Xbox Game Studios will be showing off:
- Pentiment from (Obsidian Entertainment)
- Age of Empires IV (Relic Entertainment/World’s Edge)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Asobo Studio)
- Sea of Thieves (Rare Games)
- Grounded (Obsidian Entertainment)
Along with the first party lineup, you can also check out a host of third-party games as well:
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley (Gameloft)
- Gunfire Reborn (Duoyi Games)
- Inkulinati (Yaza Games)
- Last Case of Benedict Fox (Plot Twist Games)
- Lies of P (Neowiz)
- Lightyear Frontier (Frame Break)
- Planet of Lana (Wishfully)
- You Suck at Parking (Happy Volcano)
While at the booth, you can also check out the Xbox App running on one of the latest 2022 Samsung Smart TVs, which will show off the strength of the Xbox Cloud system and encourages you to try out more ways to play video games.
On top of the in-person booth, there will also be a hefty livestream for those of us who can’t make it to Germany this year. The livestreams will show off games all the games above and much, much more.
This livestream is set to be a whopping six hours long, so you’re going to need to set aside your day if you want to keep up with everything been showing off this year. Or you can check out our coverage as it goes live, and we post our updates for you all to enjoy!
Gamescom 2022 is set to kick off on August 25, 2022. The Livestream schedule will be: 2:00pm CEST – 8:00pm CEST / 5:00am PT – 11:00am PT / 8:00am ET – 2:00pm ET.