Microsoft has announced another batch of games that are joining the Xbox Game Pass.
The new games include Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Jump Force, Bad North, DiRT Rally 2.0, andLEGO Worlds.
Here’s the full lineup and dates:
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Xbox One X Enhanced) – An exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all the best features you’ve come to know and love from the metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game. Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
- Jump Force (Xbox One X Enhanced) – Some of the most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of humankind. Create your avatar to fight alongside powerful Manga heroes in an original story mode, or head to the online lobby to challenge other players and discover tons of additional modes and activities.
- Bad North (Xbox One X Enhanced) – Bad North is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelite. Defend your idyllic island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders as you lead the desperate exodus of your people. Command your loyal subjects to take full tactical advantage of the unique shape of each island. Everything is at stake: fail, and watch the blood of your subjects stain the ground red.
- DiRT Rally 2.0 (Xbox One X Enhanced) – Carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage. Rely on your instincts with the most immersive and focused off-road experience yet, and power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you.
- LEGO Worlds – An open environment of procedurally generated worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models. Create anything you can imagine, one brick at a time or use large-scale landscaping tools. Drop in prefabricated structures to build and customize any world to your liking then watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways.
Xbox Game Pass subscribers get instant access to over 100 Xbox One titles, which you can find here.