Spike Chunsoft has announced the “World Wonder Ring Stardom Collaboration” DLC for Fire Pro Wrestling World.
The new downloadable content brings Japan’s leading women’s professional wrestling promotion, the World Wonder Ring Stardom, to the game. Fans can expect 10 new wrestlers, as well as their signature moves, voices, costumes, and entrance themes. The new DLC is launching on August 21.
Mayu Iwatani, the face of the whole promotion and leader of the unit Stars, is one of the 10 new wrestlers. The full roster will be confirmed at the Stardom x Stardom 2019 show on August 10th, at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world on the PlayStation 4 system! In Fire Pro Wrestling World, customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, to fight your way to the championship belt.
- Real Wrestlers, Real Moves – New Japan Pro-Wrestling, Japan’s premiere pro-wrestling promotion, joins the roster! Battle alongside and against your favorites in the all-new Fighting Road scenario mode.
- Mix Up the Rules – Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire, or landmines), no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting, and SWA homebrew rules that mix pro-wrestling and MMA.
- Unlimited Customization – Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves, and even more body parts, to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos, and even the referee!
- Realistic Simulation – Give your creations personalities with a robust system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.
- Play Online – Share your custom wrestlers and organize bouts with players from around the world.
Fire Pro Wrestling World is available now for Windows PC and PlayStation 4.