Following the recent news that both WildStar and developer Carbine Studios were shutting down, we’ve learned the cutoff date for the game.
The game will shutdown on Nocember 28th – news confirmed via its official website. In-game purchases are now unavailable, and recent purchases can also get refunds for their purchases.
A final update was released for the game today as the developer is winding it down for closure. It includes:
- Any Protobucks you have will be converted to Omnibits at a 1:1 conversion.
- Omnibit drops are being increased.
- The Omnibit cap has been raised substantially.
- All in-game store items will be purchasable with Omnibits.
- All seasonal store items and rotating costumes/mounts will be available on the store.
- All Signature Station items will be available on the regular store.
- Everyone will receive Signature status.
- Gear drops from Prime instances and raids have had their base ilevel increased higher than they normally would be.
- Primal Essence gain rates are being substantially increased.
- Select endgame reputations can be maxed out, letting you access everything the faction vendors have to offer.
- And more!