Publishers Storybird Studio, PixelHeart, and developer Migami Games have announced a Switch port for Wallachia: Reign of Dracula.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Fast-paced! Non-stop action! Retro-style! A platform game inspired by great video game classics (Castlevania). Full of shooting and deadly traps that will quench your thirst for blood.
Wallachia: Reign of Dracula is an action & shooter platformer inspired by great video game classics (e.g. Castlevania). The game will challenge your reflex, aim and agility skills. It’s unparalleled difficulty will satisfy fans of old-school, unforgiving and complex gameplay. Watch out for enemies attacking you from every direction, hidden traps and ruthless bosses! The game has a full, professional voice-over by professional actors, Kira Buckland and Robert Belgrade. You will enjoy a unique soundtrack and story revolving around the one and only true vampire – Vlad the Impaler.
Thirsty for some blood? Then get ready for a brutal, yet satisfying adventure! Travel through the land of Wallachia and face the forces of Vlad Dracula!
- 100% of retro,
- 100% of action,
- 7 action-packed levels,
- story based on Vlad the Impaler,
- waves of enemies to fight,
- bosses that won’t give you a chance,
- minigames, unlockables and bonuses (e.g. exclusive bonus from Bloodstained Ritual of the Night),
- full English voiceover by professional actors (Kira Buckland and Robert Belgrade),
- unique & ultra ambient soundtrack!
Wallachia: Reign of Dracula has been available for Windows PC (via Steam).