Loaded up with all DLCs and updates, Japanese RPG Ruinsmagus is landing on the PlayStation VR2 soon.
You can read the announcement below:
Adventurers and Magi rejoice! Video game publisher Mastiff in collaboration with video game publisher and developer, CharacterBank Inc., today announced that the adventurous first-person action RPG, RUINSMAGUS is coming to PlayStation®VR2 for PlayStation®5 computer entertainment system from Sony on September 19 as RUINSMAGUS: COMPLETE.
RUINSMAGUS: COMPLETE includes new features like HMD rumble and enhanced 3D audio, and will also all come content-complete, loaded with all previously-released updates and downloadable content (DLC). This includes the recently released “Remix Update,” which adds optional full English voiceover support, updated translations, and per fan request, remixed late-game dungeons for a fresh gameplay experience.
PS VR2 Key Features
- Complete the Magic – One convenient bundle that includes the main game and DLC, The Warrior and the Tailor, plus full English and original Japanese voice-over with English Subtitles.
- Feel The Magic – Experience an enhanced level of immersion with updated vibration patterns and new HMD rumble.
- Hear the Magic – Thanks to enhanced 3D audio, RUINSMAGUS has never sounded more alive.
- Unlock the Magic – RUINSMAGUS now features Trophy support, allowing players to showcase their prowess and strive for greatness by unlocking the prestigious Platinum Trophy.
- Share the Magic – With the in-game camera, Magi can effortlessly capture their exciting and action-packed adventures and share them with the world using PlayStation Share.
Ruinsmagus is an extremely charming title that blends JRPG mechanics with the incredible immersion that only VR can deliver.
Ruinsmagus is available on Microsoft Windows (through Steam), and will arrive on the PlayStation VR2 on September 19, 2023.