Publisher DANGEN Entertainment and developer Vestaria Project confirmed Vestaria Saga Gaiden: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister is getting renamed to Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister.
Here’s the word from Vestaria Project:
Dear Vestaria Saga fans,
Following Vestaria Project’s decision to rebrand Vestaria Saga Gaiden, the Steam page has also been updated accordingly for its new title: Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister.
This version of the game will be enhanced to include the following new features:
- New music
- Resolution upgrade (now 1280 x 720)
- New bonuses for completing the entire game
- Battle results added to the end of every map
- The ability to save every turn, as well as an auto-save function
- Various new functions as a result of updating the game to the latest version of SRPG Studio (as of Dec 2021)
- A new single, rebalanced difficulty, including new items, stat buffs, skills and more
Please stay tuned for more news and announcements concerning the update of Vestaria Saga II: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister, and we appreciate your continued support of the Vestaria Project series!