Publisher LINE Games and developer Koei Tecmo announced a global release date for Uncharted Waters Origin.
The free-to-play reimagining of their classic exploration-age MMORPG is launching on March 7th across PC (via Steam), iOS, and Android versions.
Pre-registration open for its PC (via Steam), iOS, and Android versions. The game will also support cross-play on all platforms.
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game, plus a new trailer:
Uncharted Waters Origin
The Return of Koei Tecmo’s Epic Game Series. Enter into the Endless Possibility, Uncharted Waters Origin.
A story that unfolds in the 16th century, a time that was still shrouded in mystery. Now, it is time to set sail into an open world with excitement you’ve never felt before!
Experience freedom and joy as you journey across the globe through the game’s various features, including sailing, adventures, combat, and trading!
- Enter into the Endless Possibility Realistic Open World – A vast world that shows 1/320 of the real world.Detailed weather conditions and environments based on historical data. Historically accurate sailors, landmarks, and relics. Experience the vast seas of the 16th century within Uncharted Waters in 4K 3D graphics!
- A Massive World you can Experience through Uncharted Waters Origin – Experience an expansive, detailed world with 8 national powers, 200 ports, 60 villages, over 300 battlegrounds, and over 20 types of weather.
- Create Stories with Admirals and Follow their Chronicles – Follow the admirals recreated from the original series, collect historical figures from the 15-17th century, and experience the game’s rich campaigns!
- Real-time Trade System – With numerous regional specialties and goods, and market prices that fluctuate depending on demand and supply,strategize your investments and use the golden routes to obtain your riches!
- Endless Freedom of Gameplay on the Vast Seas – Become a big fish through trading to invest in developed cities.Become an unbeatable pirate king using strengthened ships. Experience free and fluid gameplay befitting of the Uncharted Waters series!
- Moving OSTs and a Lineup of Passionate, Veteran Voice Actors – More than 104 fully orchestrated soundtracks, including the famous soundtrack that represents the original Uncharted Waters series, composed by the famous composer, Yoko Kanno. Our lineup of passionate, veteran voice actors will help players immerse themselves in the game.